2010, 6.2 throwing codes related to vacuum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JimT

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crystal, would the problem I'm experiencing be covered on Fords emission warranty? Mine is a '10 with 55k miles. and if not, do you have an idea what part or parts may be faulty?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you get a chance to find the code and related items and what test to preform in that .pdf?

I know it's a lot of pages. LOL

OP
OP
JimT

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MTF, I'm at work and wont be able to view it till I get home tonight. lol Damn work messing with my Raptor troubleshooting time!!!

OP
OP
JimT

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get a chance to find the code and related items and what test to preform in that .pdf?

I know it's a lot of pages. LOL

9pm and I am now looking at the PDF, dang there are alot of pages and info to try and sort through. lol this may take a while.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL, there sure is a lot of testing procedures that have to be followed to correctly diagnose something and in the end,
that's why the dealer techs have a hot line to the Ford engineers.

OP
OP
JimT

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to the troubleshooting guide it looks like the code I'm seeing (P1450) maybe a leaking or stuck open CPV. MTF do you know where this valve is located? Is it in the engine compartment, drivers side?

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Around 6800 or so, got it in June. Thanks, I'll let you know what I hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The codes were lean condition for both cylinder banks. They reset the adaptive portion of the ECU and said it was operating normally after that. Hopefully it stays off and isn't something more serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk