1986 Bronco 300 4x4 4speed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
IMG_2482.jpeg
Up for sale is my 1986 Bronco. This things an absolute blast in the woods and I’ve been playing with it for a few weeks but I’m realizing I don’t have the time or money to put into it like I wanted. New front floorpans, swapped to a junkyard bench so bench seats front and back, new battery, brake booster, rear window motor, tires with only 3k miles but some alignment wear up front, and LED headlights and lightbar. Homemade bumpers front and back that will withstand pretty much anything. Only issues is rust and first gear has a bad synchro but its such a low first you rarely use it. The steering box needs replacement and the rear pinion seal leaks. New valve cover, and oil pan gaskets, spark plugs, air filter, fresh oil change, power steering lines, it had a radiator at some point recently, and a couple other odds and ends. I’ve been driving it around town for a few weeks now and I love it. Totally streetable. (1)78k miles. Clean title in hand. Speedo/odo just went out so needs a cable probably.

Asking $5k OBO PM me for anything. Sounds really really good. Located in 29907.

Attachments

• IMG_2535.jpeg
    IMG_2535.jpeg
    439.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2530.jpeg
    IMG_2530.jpeg
    532.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2495.jpeg
    IMG_2495.jpeg
    381 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2489.jpeg
    IMG_2489.jpeg