'13 HID's Black or Grey?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $1080 wholesale for mine.

Thats not bad though.

The Raptor grey ones retail for $667 each plus $50 core. So that totals to $1434 + tax if you buy local from your Ford dealer. Ducati plans to have a plug n play set available soon for what appears to be a great price. Look him up under Raptor Retrofit or my 2013 HID thread in this same section.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I just noticed yesterday that the headlights can be bought for $440 ea plus $50 core ea from Tasca. tascaparts.com

Something to think about for anyone wanting to piece their own set together.

OP
OP
Travis_2308

Travis_2308

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just noticed yesterday that the headlights can be bought for $440 ea plus $50 core ea from Tasca. tascaparts.com

Yeah, I saw that. Pretty awesome price, should drive the set of a Full HID kid down quite a bit.

Are most people thinking about going with the "raptor" HIDs in grey or just going full black with the "fx" series? I'm having a hard time deciding

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. Pretty awesome price, should drive the set of a Full HID kid down quite a bit.

Are most people thinking about going with the "raptor" HIDs in grey or just going full black with the "fx" series? I'm having a hard time deciding

I like the black ones but the grey will probably look better as they match the color of the grill.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I dont see then on the tasca website. do you have a parts number for the raptor specific lights?