J0shM1lls' 2013 Tux Black Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was asking windspeed, but any tint pics with the percentages would be great! and btw im so jealous of you!

My bad swat didn't see you question. I went limo tint all around and a slight tint on the windshield. I will post pics hopefully tmrw been so busy with work!

I also installed the AFE stage 2 CAI and omg I love the sound!!!!...Now all I want is the 5 star tune and my Roush exhaust....man payday can't come soon enuff!!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The livewire is actually just another flavor of tuner from SCT. You do get 6 tunes from Mike@5-Star, however I've only used 4 so far, 87&91 Economy & Performance. I'd like to do a full custom tune down the road, but from what I've seen the tunes don't get much better than what Mikes already done. Why fix whats not broke? I'm curious to see how the livewires built in tunes are compared to Mike's... As far as the interface goes, at first it felt kind of slow and the screen didn't react to touch well but I grabbed some windex and a microfiber cloth and cleaned off the little bit of residue that was left over from the protective screen sticker and it made the touch sensitivity way better. I'd like to see the menus scroll a little smoother and faster but I guess thats due to the fact that I'm used to my iPhone 5's speed and clarity. In comparison, it's like looking back at the original iPhone. By no means am I saying it's bad, I'm just kind of spoiled lol.

Like a garmin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Josh, what are the 2 buttons below the blinker switch for? I keep seeing them in pics of 2013's.......

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG Stage 3 IN! Now for Mid-Perch...
IMG_0313.jpg