GEN 2 Installed 2 Rigid Dually Lights below Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This weekend I installed 2 Rigid Dually lights under the rear bumper.

The left one is Amber (for off roading in the dust) and right one is White. I'm going to use a couple of the Upfitter Switches to control them separately as I don't want to automatically blind everyone behind the truck when I put it into Reverse.

92430d1505714588-what-did-u-do-your-raptor-today-roll-n-lock-rear-lights-2017-09-16.jpg

OP
OP
W

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a hole in the bottom of the bumper perfectly placed between the exhaust and hitch frame. The hardest part is getting the washers and nut on the bolt as it's challenging for large hands. Also note that angle settings - left/right & up/down - are much easier to set before you bolt it in place.

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This weekend I installed 2 Rigid Dually lights under the rear bumper.

The left one is Amber (for off roading in the dust) and right one is White. I'm going to use a couple of the Upfitter Switches to control them separately as I don't want to automatically blind everyone behind the truck when I put it into Reverse.

92430d1505714588-what-did-u-do-your-raptor-today-roll-n-lock-rear-lights-2017-09-16.jpg

I like this idea for reverse lights. Those look good on your truck as well. Now you just need to put those stickers back on and you are good to go.

rdz418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you have me thinking. I was going to buy the Baja Designs S2 kit, but I have 2 Rigid midnight edition D series lights just sitting on a shelf. Might have to just use those instead of buying another set of lights.