2017 Raptor at Auto Shows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw this at Ford.com:

You can get your first look at the 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor at these upcoming auto shows:

· Toronto Auto Show, Feb 12-22

· Cleveland Auto Show, March 6-15

· Houston Livestock, March 17-22

· Dallas Auto Show, March 25-29

· New York Auto Show, April 1-12

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I might head over to the Cleveland show.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

AdamC93

Reaction score
This makes me so mad. I went to the Chicago Auto Show and was hoping to see the new Raptor, but it was in Canada. Guess you have to throw the Canadians a bone every once and awhile. ;) Jk guys enjoy it though SUPER JEALOUS.

Gilligan

Reaction score
If anyone goes to the Cleveland show early on let me know what the setup is like. If you can get up close and personal I might make the trip, if it's roped off from 20ft away or something I'm not gonna waste my time.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If anyone goes to the Cleveland show early on let me know what the setup is like. If you can get up close and personal I might make the trip, if it's roped off from 20ft away or something I'm not gonna waste my time.

That's what I'm thinking.

$100 and I'll make an attempt to open the hood and take pics. lol

freedommotorsports.us

FreedomLogo.jpg

Gilligan

Reaction score
hmm, if it's roped off as I expect it will be I wonder if we could try and get the lady from Ford that is on the forum to investigate it a bit for us. Maybe we could get a time setup for a private demo to FRFer's at each location it goes to... I forget her handle, maybe someone else can tag her

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
hmm, if it's roped off as I expect it will be I wonder if we could try and get the lady from Ford that is on the forum to investigate it a bit for us. Maybe we could get a time setup for a private demo to FRFer's at each location it goes to... I forget her handle, maybe someone else can tag her

Haha. I'm not sure that's one of her powers but just in case she has those kind of connections, I will make sure I'm there the moment the doors open to personally fulfill everyone's allotment of raptor ****.

freedommotorsports.us

FreedomLogo.jpg