Two Scabs available at INVOICE in Rochester NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am posting this for Steve Miller at Van Bortel Ford in Rochester NY. He had 2 customers back out on their orders and their orders have been pulled. Please note both Scabs will be sold at INVOICE. They should arrive at the dealership mid to late Jan. If you don't want to wait then here's your chance. Contact Steve at 585-613-6467/[email protected].

Scab 1:
- Black
- 800A
- Plus Package (Trailer brake control & Rear camera)
- Plastic drop in bed liner
- $43,021.22
- doc fee is roughly $100

Scab 2: >> SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!
- Terrain
- 801A
- Bed Graphics
- Spray-in-bed liner
- $47,732.22
- doc fee is roughly $100

I have the dora's so if you are interested then PM me and I will send them to you.

Thank you!

Last edited:

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those two jerks are making me wait longer for MY truck :mad3:

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey one of those jerks is me. #2 is mine. Got another car because I was waiting since last May. Will re-order this spring.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No offense to you maverick but people bitch about deposits and what not. This is why. Van Bortel has done good things for a lot of members but when people start backing out of orders I can see how it would make someone not wanna do it any more. Chances are they will sell it without an issue but it doesn't help, for lack of better words, the rapport with a dealer. Quite frankly they could find a lot of people to buy these at msrp and higher. We all know that. Ordering one at invoice is them being nice in my eyes.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well said! Van Bortel is considering asking for non refundable deposits as they feel like customers are taking advantage of them >> customers order at invoice with no deposit and then walk away. Sometimes they don't even tell the dealer they are not interested any more. Not Cool!

No offense to you maverick but people bitch about deposits and what not. This is why. Van Bortel has done good things for a lot of members but when people start backing out of orders I can see how it would make someone not wanna do it any more. Chances are they will sell it without an issue but it doesn't help, for lack of better words, the rapport with a dealer. Quite frankly they could find a lot of people to buy these at msrp and higher. We all know that. Ordering one at invoice is them being nice in my eyes.

D

Deleted member 12951

The dealer I ordered from made me sign a legally binding order and a $1000 non-refundable deposit. That was made clear before anything got started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey one of those jerks is me. #2 is mine. Got another car because I was waiting since last May. Will re-order this spring.

Haha, well maybe you're not a jerk, but you still made me wait longer.

If you order in the spring, you may not get one... 2014 is supposed to be a short model year.

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get it. I sat on it because I wasn't sure what move to make. Other issues came into play that didn't exist last May when I ordered. Sorry if it set some of you back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter