Looking for a DMH Cut-out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Give Morrie a call!! I gave him a call about his personal shopper service, he didnt know much about DMH or the cut out, so he called them up and talked to the owner and Morrie is now a DMH Dealer! so i got mine getting sent to me now. Morrie is an awesome guy to work with, no hassle and no BS. So if your looking for a DMH, trust me its in your best interest to give him a call!

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f94/ thats his Vendor page here

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Cool, I'll keep it in mind. It's on my list of mods for sure. I keep hearing good things about Morrie every day I'm on here it seems like.

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just got mine today, holy hell i never realised the size of these things! Thanks again goes to Morrie!!!

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice

nice i should get mine today and ima install it right away... i'l post some pics up ... when done...

hey jugg how far back are u mounting it ima take off the silencer pipe they put on the 2011's should be a perfect fit.. and get more volume
just got mine today, holy hell i never realised the size of these things! Thanks again goes to Morrie!!!

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this what was done to that VelociRaptor in the American Top Gear?

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if Tanner was really asked to leave town or was that staged

OP
OP
JuggNuttz

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice i should get mine today and ima install it right away... i'l post some pics up ... when done...

hey jugg how far back are u mounting it ima take off the silencer pipe they put on the 2011's should be a perfect fit.. and get more volume

Ima do it in place of the resonator, same thing your saying too. I hope the have it done along with all the rest of my shit in the next week or two.

I would also like this on my raptor what size should i order? thanks

The 3" diameter is what the raptor has. So If your just adding one that's what you want. If your doing a whole new exhaust the whatever size that is, but I would assume they would do 3" also.