Kleinn-TRAIN HORNS Built just for your RAPTOR.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any way you can snap a picture of where things mount. Just ordered and trying to figure out what needs to be clean next week for install.

The air compressor and tank are installed under the passenger frame. The horns are installed directly under the bed.

Here are a couple of pics that may help.

Attachments

• IMG_1765.jpg
    IMG_1765.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1768.jpg
    IMG_1768.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1771.jpg
    IMG_1771.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those horns aren't in a place where they are going to get smacked by the axle at full compression are they? I noticed it looks like they are mounted right above it.

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those horns aren't in a place where they are going to get smacked by the axle at full compression are they? I noticed it looks like they are mounted right above it.

I don't see how the axle would hit the horns, even at full compression. The horns are installed directly to the bottom of the bed, above the spare tire and toward the cab. The pic I attached is without the spare tire installed.

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kleinn Air Horns VELO-730 Veloci-Raptor; Train Horn Kit 09-14 F-150​

VELO-730.jpg

Contact me for your FRF pricing.​

:hitit:

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really underestimated how simple this was to install only thing you need is 1 more relay if you want to do the regular horn cutout. Will post pictures during the daylight unfortunately installed solo so I have no install pictures.

Tip for anyone that buys the 230. Take the horns off the bracket when trying to mount them to the custom built bracket that fits between the frame. Either that or sprout 3 elbows and some thin hands.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter