Wow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Well, for the first time I really got on the throttle today. Damn that's one pissed off bitch that lives under the hood. Im in love! :Jedi:

That little blast prolly only cost you 2 tenths of a mile on your average. Keep it up and you will see the sub 10 mpg's! AHhahaaaa. baby it and get 12-14. Play hard and get 8-10 mpg which isn't bad considering the satisfaction it brings! AHhahaa. Don't get a muffler, it will only be more addictive! HAhaha.

BDRAG

Banned
Reaction score
i wanna hear one with no exhaust at all. open headers ftw!!

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about doing a cutout with my headers when I get the truck in since it's only an extra $300 to do.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's impressive, that's for sure. Some jerk in a Miata passed me on the left, cut in front of me, and then put on his brakes. I changed lanes and blew past him at full throttle, and the exhaust pipes were at near ear level for him. The guy freaked, put on the brakes, and stayed well back from then on. A T-rex had the same effect in its day.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No. T-rex = big impressive predator with large teeth, a big appetite, and a profound disregard for the sensibilities of others.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similar experience with a Camaro, but the guy was not a jerk, we were pretty much dead even before we slowed down, the guy followed me to the Gas station that I was going to and asked to look at my truck. After about 5 minutes he honestly said he was going to trade his new Camaro in on a new Raptor, he could not believe that a 4X4 truck could hang with his car

Last edited: