Why

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I come to this site to read post like this. Having a stressful day at work can be eliminated by reading some of these post. You can get a big laugh after reading some of the shit that comes out of people’s mouth. Keep it coming.

I don’t doubt some of the posters are shouting some of this cr@p at their monitors, but for the most part it’s coming from their fingertips.:biggrin:

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The real question here is why do so many men that own manly trucks have such thin skin and act like school girls that make a stupid post that waste server space?

Is it because their manhood is represented by their "truck" (because they are vain and nothing else is as visible to the public), so they defend it to the "death"? I don't get it.

I do get that the Raptor trucks (all) are badass hotrod trucks, so it isn't the trucks' fault.

I've only been on this forum for a short time, but long enough to pick up on a few posters that jump to defend their choice(s) like their truck is their ******, so don't kick sand in it(!), or they just crap on everyone because their own ****** is loose, floppy, and likely falling out past the *****. LOL

Raptized

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it because their manhood is represented by their "truck" (because they are vain and nothing else is as visible to the public), so they defend it to the "death"? I don't get it.

I do get that the Raptor trucks (all) are badass hotrod trucks, so it isn't the trucks' fault.

I've only been on this forum for a short time, but long enough to pick up on a few posters that jump to defend their choice(s) like their truck is their ******, so don't kick sand in it(!), or they just crap on everyone because their own ****** is loose, floppy, and likely falling out past the *****. LOL

Funny you mention this, I just had my truck wrapped and my neighbor loves it..

Attachments

• ***.png
    ***.png
    366.4 KB · Views: 39