Why

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Just my own viewpoint, not meant to speak on the behalf of other GEN1 owners, everyone can have their own opinion. We can agree to disagree

Absolutely, and articulately stated.

I may be politically incorrect but I do not have to accept ****, trans or gay marriages, as I do not and probably never will. That is a lifestyle that I feel is wrong but society makes you feel like you are the bad guy if you judge those characteristics so most just stay quiet about it. I only used it as a reference to how society changes and people will either accept it, not accept it and be vocal or not accept and choose not to say anything and leave.

Me knowing this information about you does not incline me to think of you as a bad guy, good guy, average guy or buddy guy. I think it is perfectly fine for you to opine thusly. I do, however, disagree with the way you used that analogy in ref. to the changes here.

I never said that GEN2 owners were gay but as a reference that most of their needs and desires are different. Years ago being gay was not acceptable to society and most stayed in the closet. Now society has changed and people are commended for saying they are gay. In reference to 20’s, years ago here that wasn’t something anyone posted about as they would be ridiculed so folks that did rarely posted about it. Now folks commend people who do it. Times have changed here, thats all I am saying

It’s true, you didn’t say that and I understand.

There’s enough disrespectful posters here, I don’t think you are among them regardless of our rather trivial disagreement in this thread.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All I know is all the **** talk started after the Jennies arrived. From there it was all downhill. This forum is definitely a little light on moderation. But adults should be able to work things out on their own. They shouldn't need moderation, censorship and, least of all, safe spaces. :supergay:

And there's still lots of great information being shared for those who actually care to contribute and/or learn. So what's the big deal? :shrug:

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All I know is all the **** talk started after the Jennies arrived. From there it was all downhill. This forum is definitely a little light on moderation. But adults should be able to work things out on their own. They shouldn't need moderation, censorship and, least of all, safe spaces. :supergay:

And there's still lots of great information being shared for those who actually care to contribute and/or learn. So what's the big deal? :shrug:

The adult to child ratio will get better here once you head back to the gen 1 forum. ;)

atomictyler

Reaction score
Just my own viewpoint, not meant to speak on the behalf of other GEN1 owners, everyone can have their own opinion. We can agree to disagree

I may be politically incorrect but I do not have to accept ****, trans or gay marriages, as I do not and probably never will. That is a lifestyle that I feel is wrong but society makes you feel like you are the bad guy if you judge those characteristics so most just stay quiet about it. I only used it as a reference to how society changes and people will either accept it, not accept it and be vocal or not accept and choose not to say anything and leave. I never said that GEN2 owners were gay but as a reference that most of their needs and desires are different. Years ago being gay was not acceptable to society and most stayed in the closet. Now society has changed and people are commended for saying they are gay. In reference to 20’s, years ago here that wasn’t something anyone posted about as they would be ridiculed so folks that did rarely posted about it. Now folks commend people who do it. Times have changed here, thats all I am saying

I understand that some folks are first time truck owners and some have no desire to take it off-road and came from cars so bling is important.

I for one always drove a truck since the 80’s but never really got into the off-road world. I bought a raptor because I liked the truck but never really thought of taking it off-road either. Then I joined this forum and my viewpoint changed and went to a Raptor event in Texas. I was hooked, cannot get enough and throwing money at suspension that I never thought in a million years that I would ever do. I think if I would of bought a raptor now and joined this forum, I am not sure if I would be off-roading and might even be that guy putting 20’s on and think none the better.

All I got out of this is that you don't like it when other people are gay, but it's ok if you are. That's an interesting way to think about it.

derise

Reaction score
I come to this site to read post like this. Having a stressful day at work can be eliminated by reading some of these post. You can get a big laugh after reading some of the shit that comes out of people’s mouth. Keep it coming.