why did you decide to get a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I looked at the specs and decided it was the best truck for the job. I had know idea I was buying anything that special until after I drove it home.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to carry a cooler for the 4th of July 2011 and it wouldn't fit in the trunk of my CTS so I decided to buy a truck. I bought the raptor because after driving it a regular FX4 was just boring to me.

LMAO I love that story for some reason. It's even funnier when you tell it in person. Bought a truck because your cooler wouldn't fit

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wanted one from the minute i saw one plus i had a 2011 FX4 and loved the thing. i had to get the FX4 at the time cause my old vehicle died and need something now and there was no Raptors around and couldn't wait for one to show up. so saved up a nice down payment and now will never look back.

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to carry a cooler for the 4th of July 2011 and it wouldn't fit in the trunk of my CTS so I decided to buy a truck. I bought the raptor because after driving it a regular FX4 was just boring to me.

You are such a Yooper! :)

My car doesn't have room for my Beer cooler so I bought a truck, because a smaller Beer cooler is not an options!

You rock!!!

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

O'

And I bought my Raptor cause chicks dig it!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am fortunate to have owned/currently own some of the baddest motor vehicles made on the planet....The Raptor fit into that Criteria easily. :waytogo:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought my first Raptor in June of 09 because I did compression testing in 07 of the front shocks to see what it took to destroy the shock tubing and I did torque to failure testing to recommend the torque for the front shock and swarbar... I bought my second Raptor because the truck is so awesome...

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ms. MI you could always plastic your trunk and fill it with ice. but to go bigger the box of the raptor still wins