White or Black for 2024 37 PKG Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaserFocus197

Reaction score
Ordering a 2024 Raptor and am stuck between white or black for it and I can’t decide as on the configurator online black doesn’t look as good as it previously has and online photos of white look amazing. If it was 23 and i knew what it looked like definitively I would choose black. Opinions and Reasons why would really help. Thanks!

OP
OP
L

LaserFocus197

Reaction score
u got any photos or have u seen a black 2024 cus i can’t find anytning except on the builder and it looks not as black as the 23 models and not as good.

JD05

Reaction score
I have one on order and will probably get black. I have a white one now. People always say Black is hard to keep clean but I think dirty is dirty, I will also wash mine sometimes twice a day. Not a big deal but white also shows the rail car rust spots if thats something that bugs you. Black definitely needs a little more patience to keep swirl scratches out of it. As you can probably tell I'm very ocd about my vehicles and it really bugs me when a black truck has a faded or dirty undercarriage, it's easier to get away with that on non black truck.