What's the best

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At full droop, does your borla hit the leaf springs?

I've noticed that the springs don't contact the exhaust pipes on a lift.
But don't know about a full out run with high downward momentum of the rear axle if it would droop low enough to contact the exhaust. From what off-road driving that I have done I notice no issues. Maybe I need to run faster.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know there's a thread where someone switched to a corsa and because there is only one pipe, he has resolved the issue where the exhaust would hit his spring at full droop. I will post the thread if I find it.

I've noticed that the springs don't contact the exhaust pipes on a lift.
But don't know about a full out run with high downward momentum of the rear axle if it would droop low enough to contact the exhaust. From what off-road driving that I have done I notice no issues. Maybe I need to run faster.

OP
OP
bcjohnson22

bcjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the MBRP catbacks would it be something that made you turn around and look like what was that? Or would it sound good and just be louder than stock?

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd did a lot of searching too and ended up with the Roush -- loved it when I had it on my Shelby. Having the tips coated and done in Satin black......of course, it would help if my '13 would be built first !!!!

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With the MBRP catbacks would it be something that made you turn around and look like what was that? Or would it sound good and just be louder than stock?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-YKkZTnosUE

Hope the link works using tapatalk. Here is a vid from the mbrp thread

My vote is for mbrp. I have their turndown and it is awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just so you know if you do want to go loud, I've got magnaflow Magnapacks on my shelf. They are quiet if you don't get on it, but just insane if you hit it.

You also have to worry about hitting the exhaust at full compression too. That's why side exit or under-truck dump are best, imo.

OP
OP
bcjohnson22

bcjohnson22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd did a lot of searching too and ended up with the Roush -- loved it when I had it on my Shelby. Having the tips coated and done in Satin black......of course, it would help if my '13 would be built first !!!!

Sounds awesome! Make sure and post some pictures of it when you have it done!

JBA side exit cat back is pretty good. CAI / 5 star tuner / JBA cat back works very well for me!

That is the first I've heard of this one. I'll look into it. Thanks

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Hope the link works using tapatalk. Here is a vid from the mbrp thread

My vote is for mbrp. I have their turndown and it is awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't work but I'll try to find the video myself. Thanks!

Just so you know if you do want to go loud, I've got magnaflow Magnapacks on my shelf. They are quiet if you don't get on it, but just insane if you hit it.

You also have to worry about hitting the exhaust at full compression too. That's why side exit or under-truck dump are best, imo.

Probably not going loud unless I have something that completely changes my mind for some reason. Thanks for the info.

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have always run corsa due to sound and there is 0% drone on them. is there a better option but still no drone on the hwy?