What other Ford performance vehicles do you have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've owned a few SVT vehicles over the years but none currently. I have one on order though.

SVT is dead (again). The 2014 SVT Raptor was their last official vehicle. You have a "Ford Performance" vehicle on order.

Blusmbl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend for like the last decade has a 2016 Ford Fiesta ST. It's fun and gets fantastic fuel economy, but for somebody my size it is a little too cramped inside.

I've driven a few 05/06 GT's, the GT350, and all of the GT500's. I really want a 13/14 GT500 convertible but that dream has been sidetracked a little since the Raptor purchase.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Had a '16 GT350 till the engine shit the bed. Took some arm twisting to get it replaced with a '17. Got tired of the crap fit/finish/paint and the questionable FPC that Ford stopped racing so I sold it. Ford does trucks really well but they cheaped out royally on the new S550 chassis.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a '16 GT350 till the engine shit the bed. Took some arm twisting to get it replaced with a '17. Got tired of the crap fit/finish/paint and the questionable FPC that Ford stopped racing so I sold it. Ford does trucks really well but they cheaped out royally on the new S550 chassis.

Ouch! I have been thinking about trading my C7 grand sport for one as I need the backseat again.....this doesn’t inspire confidence.....

I found a 2k mike avalanche with pro charger not far from me....I love my grand sport damn this is hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Ouch! I have been thinking about trading my C7 grand sport for one as I need the backseat again.....this doesn’t inspire confidence.....

I found a 2k mike avalanche with pro charger not far from me....I love my grand sport damn this is hard

I'd stay away. The FPC was a big gamble from an engineering standpoint that is turning out to not pay off so much. All of the engines ford is racing now are CPC. Even they have lost confidence in the 5.2 FPC.

maxemus

Reaction score
5f033730e00393e8494184d21314389e.jpg
6ee91ad7fd4d0fc5dcb542d5128fb119.jpg

I get my 68 heritage new ford GT in April.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd stay away. The FPC was a big gamble from an engineering standpoint that is turning out to not pay off so much. All of the engines ford is racing now are CPC. Even they have lost confidence in the 5.2 FPC.

There’s not many options on this segment....ZL1 is ok but I think I would get bored with it....