What is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK....... You gotta tell me...... What the hell did you type in Google to get that to pop up.

Joker, Red is definitely your color!

+1 or was that saved pic?

Let's just say, that there is a guy at google who has lost all hope for humanity. I can picture some guy sitting in his cubicle, calling all his co workers over " look guy's, this sick F searched for "puma ********" and " tailpipe sex" both on Christmas Day.:snoopfacepalm:

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wilson has it right. It's an e30 adaptor. You shove that up your butt when you fill up with e30, and with that in place everything in the whole world (including e30) seems wonderful by comparison. Nice of Ford to toss that in, ain't it?

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let's just say, that there is a guy at google who has lost all hope for humanity. I can picture some guy sitting in his cubicle, calling all his co workers over " look guy's, this sick F searched for "puma ********" and " tailpipe sex" both on Christmas Day.:snoopfacepalm:

I had to spit my coffee after reading that. Man your my kind of guy!

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mommy, mommy! Billy burned his **** in the tail pipe again! His says *** quick and bring the lotion.