what do you all think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I like it. I always run out if space in my bed and can when camping. It would be nice to put bulky lightweight items up on the rack

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've always wondered about a roof rack. Most look horrible, this looks pretty clean. Especially that you can mount a 50" on all 4 sides and not drill any holes in your roof.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im not sure about this yet. the front four squares on the side just look off to me. i do like the idea of a roof rack tho. mount a 50" to the face of it and some lights on the back side as well. also it would look better in black or maybe see if they can rhino line it to color match your truck. i think with some minor tweaking it would look good

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mounting it to the cab will be the big thing. If they use clips like the Yakima racks then fitment to the door frame will be tough. I've noticed that area is quite tight and the attachment for my bar actually rubs a bit on the door edge. It also holds the door out some and pots extra pressure on the door. You can feel it "pop" open in the latch when you open the door.

If you have to drill the roof, that will turn people off.

As far as the marked goes. This would be applicable to any F-150 of matching build years.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Few things I would wonder about: Like Joe said how could you mount it. What kind of capacity could you get. Wind noise could be a concern as well. The idea of easily mountable solution to haul light but bulky items is never a bad idea. Even with only 1 spare in the bed I run out of room real quickly.