What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Davez134

Reaction score
Haven’t posted for a while. Truck has been at the dealer, got the trans replaced. Long block was also replaced when they screwed up doing my cam phasers. Now that I got it back… just finished up Garrett turbo install.

Attachments

• IMG_1554.jpeg
    IMG_1554.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1555.jpeg
    IMG_1555.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1584.jpeg
    IMG_1584.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 45

Lunnzz19

Reaction score
View attachment 431795
Polishing out the trail pin stripping. I have some deep scratches on the fender flairs that aren’t gonna polish out. A fun job that requires a lot of hydration
I need to do the same went out and did a trail run last weekend and now gotta do some detailing. I only have maybe two scratches on the drivers side but have a few more on the passenger side. And I now have a hatred for clay lol. Also installed some mud flaps and a Spicer rear diff cover, thinking of getting a Spicer diff cover for the front also.

Attachments

• Mud_rear.jpg
    Mud_rear.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 27
  • Front_mud_flap.jpg
    Front_mud_flap.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Diff.jpg
    Diff.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Rear_mud_flap.jpg
    Rear_mud_flap.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 34

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to do the same went out and did a trail run last weekend and now gotta do some detailing. I only have maybe two scratches on the drivers side but have a few more on the passenger side. And I now have a hatred for clay lol. Also installed some mud flaps and a Spicer rear diff cover, thinking of getting a Spicer diff cover for the front also.
I can recommend Groits Complete Polish or Complete Compond. The Complete Compond is a little more aggressive, but not overly so. I just have a cheap Turtle wax buffer from Wally World. I’m hoping to get that diff cover and Foutz skid plate for Christmas. I think the front plate is somewhat difficult or possible only certain covers work. I think there are some YT vids on the front cover. I’ll eventually get around to doing the front.
Auto Zone Carrie’s the Groits products, I think the buffer is pretty salty there though.

Lunnzz19

Reaction score
I can recommend Groits Complete Polish or Complete Compond. The Complete Compond is a little more aggressive, but not overly so. I just have a cheap Turtle wax buffer from Wally World. I’m hoping to get that diff cover and Foutz skid plate for Christmas. I think the front plate is somewhat difficult or possible only certain covers work. I think there are some YT vids on the front cover. I’ll eventually get around to doing the front.
Auto Zone Carrie’s the Groits products, I think the buffer is pretty salty there though.
Seen a few videos for the front diff cover I will probably get the Spicer cover and drop the front diff to get it on. I seen a video for a ARB cover and he had to do some grinding of the cover but both guys dropped the diff down. I use Griot's products, I like their quick detailer spray, I use to use their water less spray on my street bike. I used to live up in WA close to their head quarters they would have car shows there often. I buy most if not all my detailing products from here they are south of me and I usually get my order in a day or so.