What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
No problem at all man! Sincerest form of flattery! Don't worry, I didn't copywrite anything, I don't own the rights to shit! Hahaha. I think it'd be cool if I had a silver version of my truck floating around up there in SLO! At least I know you have good taste! Haha

You'd need to keep up, need to upgrade the suspension and then you'll be the same.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'd need to keep up, need to upgrade the suspension and then you'll be the same.

Yes, thank you for that reminder Jimbo. I am lacking on the suspension front. I'm trying to save up for a big boy suspension. One thing it won't be is some overpriced shit like Rogue or something (lol, jk kinda but not really)

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem at all man! Sincerest form of flattery! Don't worry, I didn't copywrite anything, I don't own the rights to shit! Hahaha. I think it'd be cool if I had a silver version of my truck floating around up there in SLO! At least I know you have good taste! Haha

I think you misunderstood me. That was more an FYI than telling you I'm worried or asking your permission. ROFLJest. I think I read you like a 7" tall ****...that doesn't mean shit to my keyboard! :hidesbehindsofa:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Yes, thank you for that reminder Jimbo. I am lacking on the suspension front. I'm trying to save up for a big boy suspension. One thing it won't be is some overpriced shit like Rogue or something (lol, jk kinda but not really)

Gotta pay to play. Want to drive like the big dogs, pony up. I'll be waiting.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

I think you misunderstood me. That was more an FYI than telling you I'm worried or asking your permission. ROFLJest. I think I read you like a 7" tall ****...that doesn't mean shit to my keyboard! :hidesbehindsofa:

7" tall is right, tiny little bitch.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Finally caught me slipping! I bet you feel better about yourself[emoji8]

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You know what is worse than no raptor long travel suspension....no raptor cause your wife took your balls and made you sell it