What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6cuda6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally warm enough outside to add the Dually's to my Roque bumper....and got it washed again for the 2nd time this week....damn salt and muddy roads. :-/

Might put on my mid flaps tomorrow after the truck gets an oil change....

ossachuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well its been a month or two since I posted on here but I have finally got the mods I wanted done on my truck. First mod was getting my fenders, bumpers, beauty rings and skid plate matched. I love the all black look so I didnt hesitate to get it all matched. The second mod was custom mudflaps, thanks to rookie and chris at freedom motor sports. I also purchased some rigid fogs and spots, amber/white is what I went with. I also purchased 4 clear covers to protect them and I Love the look and light they give me at night. Last, but not least was getting red vinyl tape to put under my fender vents. Very happy with my truck. Here is a before pic and alot of after shots. Hope you guys enjoy. I sure did :)

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 115
  • after1.jpg
    after1.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 105
  • after2.jpg
    after2.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 108
  • after3.jpg
    after3.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 107
  • after4.jpg
    after4.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 98
  • after5.jpg
    after5.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 112
  • after6.jpg
    after6.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 92

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the sideways photos, I swear I didnt take them sideways lol.

Haha, yeah, I don't get why sometimes the pics show up sideways and I can't even figure out how to get multiple pics on the same post, so your better than me!

Your trucks looking sweet! Good job. A lot of similarities to my truck, so of course I like it! Haha. Looking clean!

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lek, when you hit the 'paperclip' in the upper toolbox you will see where you can load multiple photos on one post.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought I better check my oil after a couple of people have found no oil or lack of oil after an oil change by others! Damn it, its at the bottom of the cross hairs, definitely needs a quart/litre of oil. Are tech's just measuring half ass and saying "yeah, umm, that's close enough, hic "?? Check your oil everybody!