What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the Raptor out of the shop and postponed next year's prep work. Diesel's transmission decided it didn't like the fluid I put in it when I changed the clutch last year and puked it all over the ground - right before I needed it to haul a load of metal :emotions122:

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you need 2” drop shackles to be level. I have geiser’s on mid and plan to install my plus 3 deavers with shackles and when I was reading up on it, that would be level

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick question before i have the coilovers assembled…

Gesier on mid with deavers +3 oem shackles going to be level ?
I have Geisers on low perch (had stock springs on mid, seems about the same height-wise) and +3 Deavers, stock length Camburg shackles, sits pretty much dead level without much/any weight in the bed...
IMG_5057.JPEG
I didn't actually measure fender height before/after. But I was thinking Geisers on mid perch were about equivalent to stock springs at top perch? I would try the stock (lowest) perch setting and see if you really want it stiffer than that, just IMO. The Geisers are definitely a longer spring (and sexier of course):
IMG_4706.JPEG

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I have Geisers on low perch (had stock springs on mid, seems about the same height-wise) and +3 Deavers, stock length Camburg shackles, sits pretty much dead level without much/any weight in the bed...
View attachment 385758
I didn't actually measure fender height before/after. But I was thinking Geisers on mid perch were about equivalent to stock springs at top perch? I would try the stock (lowest) perch setting and see if you really want it stiffer than that, just IMO. The Geisers are definitely a longer spring (and sexier of course):
View attachment 385759

The shackles make any difference? Worth the extra cash?