What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was at Rally Ready in Dale, Texas. The first couple laps i was pretty reserved but as the day went on I would add a few mph to each lap and the jumps and bumps just kept feeling better and better. Truly amazing what these trucks are capable of in close to stock form.

View attachment 333691RSM_9904
That's awesome! How often do they hold these rallys? I would love to get out there the next time,

Shekkie2432

Reaction score
I’ve been having a long crank on cold start issue for the past few weeks followed by sort of a stumble once actually firing. It has also felt kinda lazy under normal driving conditions but that coulda just been in my head. I suspected battery first and possible fuel pump problem second.

It was low on gas so I filled up at a different gas station than normal on Friday night. It sat all weekend and it was in the low 20s this morning. Fired up in a snap with zero issues. Same at the end of my shift after sitting for 11 hours.

It is rare for me to get an easy solution to anything so I’m treasuring this small victory.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been having a long crank on cold start issue for the past few weeks followed by sort of a stumble once actually firing. It has also felt kinda lazy under normal driving conditions but that coulda just been in my head. I suspected battery first and possible fuel pump problem second.

It was low on gas so I filled up at a different gas station than normal on Friday night. It sat all weekend and it was in the low 20s this morning. Fired up in a snap with zero issues. Same at the end of my shift after sitting for 11 hours.

It is rare for me to get an easy solution to anything so I’m treasuring this small victory.
Sounds like you got some bad gas. Let’s hope that was it.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man they ship fast. Now to find time to put it on and hope the bolts come out easy on the factory one lol
Looks like someone will be a happy man soon, the res. delete is awesome, assuming you have a Corsa/Volant system.