What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my rear window replaced under warranty for the shattering glass on my 2011 FX4. Worth going and seeing what they'll do for you. Took me 2 dealers and a message to Crystal to get it done.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
0f54d3e3d0114d32ee8311030a96d31f.jpg

Picked up this chase rack from another forum member. Really happy with the transaction. Looking forward to putting it to use in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

d.p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cleaned out the undercarriage of @poke27 's truck. Cleaned out the rocker panels and added new gorilla tape and pounded a few silver bullets.

How the hell did you get the truck on all 4 ramps?! You must have jacked up the front or rear?

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't use furniture staples because for some reason I always forget to read instructions and didn't know you were supposed to lol. I used upholstery adhesive and it worked pretty well. After I took the lid bottom and hinge off I glued the padding to the lid first and let it sit for a few minutes and then did the leather the same way. It was nice because the glue grabs right away but if you need to reposition it you're able to peel it back and restick it without having to use more glue. Then I sprayed the bottom of the lid and folded the edges over the lip and put the plastic bottom back on to hold it in place. Not sure if it's the right way to do it but it worked for me. Where did you hear of this staple myth lol because now you have me curious.

Thanks for the quick reply. The staples came via a YouTube video of someone replacing a cover with leather. So I will get some upholstery adhesive and give it a shot.

Truck looks great hope my console comes out as good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. The staples came via a YouTube video of someone replacing a cover with leather. So I will get some upholstery adhesive and give it a shot.

Truck looks great hope my console comes out as good.

No problem bro thanks and good luck. I have a steamer that I bought for when I installed the leather SE seats that works perfectly for getting out any wrinkles. It was only like $25 from Target and it will help and is a nice thing to have because you can use it on your seats to get some of the small wrinkles out and it actually puffs the foam up underneath to make it squishier. Lol.

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool. My wife has a clothes steamer in our closet. She is so OCD about her clothes. I may steam the leather so that it stretches a little more before applying