What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave a thorough cleaning of the undercarriage since it almost hit 50 degrees today. I also removed all the tape from the back side of the rocker panels and thoroughly flushed out the drains. Then cleaned and dried and applied new gorilla tape to cover the holes.

I was told by a body shop that the tape should be replaced every year to keep debris from entering the rocker panels. Once debris enters the rocker through the holes on the back side (when the tape fails), the drains get plugged and the cancer (rust) starts. My old truck was a victim of this and I will not let it happen to this one.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gave a thorough cleaning of the undercarriage since it almost hit 50 degrees today. I also removed all the tape from the back side of the rocker panels and thoroughly flushed out the drains. Then cleaned and dried and applied new gorilla tape to cover the holes.

I was told by a body shop that the tape should be replaced every year to keep debris from entering the rocker panels. Once debris enters the rocker through the holes on the back side (when the tape fails), the drains get plugged and the cancer (rust) starts. My old truck was a victim of this and I will not let it happen to this one.

Good to know. I'm sure sitting in the port for 30 days isn't helping anything.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked up a brand new Duratrac for $200.

2c20ac0be99ffa78e33d287f35fd9404.jpg