What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have them put the jack handle mounts on? Mine didn't come with any so I used the drake accessory mounts. Also do you not have tabs to strap your spare down?

I forgot to ask them to include the handle mounts. Would you mind sending me a picture of how you mounted yours? No spare spare tire tabs. I asked them to make the rack in such a way that the tire sits at about a 20 degree angle, rather than flat. Made the most sense to secure the tire with a t-handle because of that.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh oh. What did you get lied to about?
ford warrantied my broken axle, but upon reinstallation they told me that my axle tubing was bent and the axle shaft wouldnt fully seat. they said they called ford and had an engineer come look at it. they denied warranty on the tubing because they said there was a dent in the tubing. after pulling it out last night there is no sign of any dent. no sign of any impact that could have bent the tubing. no clean spot where it would have shown i hit something. this clearly was due to the axle breaking. and being that it was around a turn could have defijnitely put extra stress on other parts after the axle snapped. im actually glad i didnt wash the mud off it because now there is a reference point as to showing signs of impact on the tubing at the time of the axle breaking.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Broke it again, I'm bit afraid how broken the truck is after Morocco trip if i can't keep it in one piece here. Maybe it's better to buy military grade Jen2 :ROFLJest:

Is it location don't know how you could break one maybe if you open and shut it a lot.

no1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it location don't know how you could break one maybe if you open and shut it a lot.

Well, i use bed a lot but still don't get it how it broke down. Nutsert is really loose now and ball mount was halfway out maybe thats why or those came out when it broke.
It's one of best cheap modes on truck and already miss it. Had to order new one, just need to mount ball better to tail gate.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I forgot to ask them to include the handle mounts. Would you mind sending me a picture of how you mounted yours? No spare spare tire tabs. I asked them to make the rack in such a way that the tire sits at about a 20 degree angle, rather than flat. Made the most sense to secure the tire with a t-handle because of that.

What do you mean you forgot? Looks like they're there to me? I used drakes accessory mount which are bolt on so it was pretty easy. Why'd you decide to mount the tire at an angle? df228a43d47104a827ef36be6e45ad2a.jpg