What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
More snoball prep.

* reinstalled the passenger side hid headlight after fixing one of the halo rings
* swapped out some failing led bulbs in the headlight
* installed the new tablet mount
* removed the old tablet mount
* cut a mount plate for the radio head for the little cubby on the passenger side, not sure if this will be the final location though
* last coat of paint on the winch mount before it goes back on in the morning
* made some new wiring harness for the front cubes and 40" bar

de0e84f02505683d5333ae3c4d2f6249.jpg

Now that's cool. After looking at the building process you have turned out a very professional looking product. Well done...

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dropped my Raptor off at the local ford dealer's collision center to have it fixed due to getting rear ended almost four months ago. I'm having to use my own insurance company after being ****** around for three months by the insurance company of the person who hit me. I didn't want to go this route as I have $1,000 deductible but I'll let my insurance company deal with those A-holes and hopefully get my money back. At least it's finally getting fixed so that I can move on from this. They estimated the repairs would cost $5k and take 4-5 days unless they find more stuff damaged once they get into it. Hurry up already, I have mods to install.