What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed new color rings on my 40" KC Flex light bar. They match my paint perfectly and really add a personal touch to the lights.....

View attachment 71283

Also installed my new door sill protectors. They look great. Thanks @Icecobra !!!!

View attachment 71284

KC has been out of the red rings for a couple weeks and I now know why, fargon bastage. LOL
I wanted to get the red rings for the (6) dual flex lights I got for my Raptor. They look good on your light bar.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
KC has been out of the red rings for a couple weeks and I now know why, fargon bastage. LOL
I wanted to get the red rings for the (6) dual flex lights I got for my Raptor. They look good on your light bar.

I only bought 25 of them!!!

Seriously though, I'll get in touch with them tomorrow and get you some. How many do you need, 6 total?

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FRF Vendor JDM sells them as well as maybe a couple other vendors here. They are the JLT Oil Separators. I have one on my truck and love it. For those that run the truck hard I would recommend getting one

Do they just work to filter more sediment out of your oil in addition to the oil filter?