Unreal screen 2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TsunamiR

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what is the easiest way to obtain the UNREAL screen on the new 2023? I would like to install the HEATED WHEEL and do not wanna change out the HVAC buttons. I would like to have the "soft button" for the heated wheel on the screen.
TIA

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Forscan…

Enable Unreal Sync Theme APIM7D0-02-03xxxxxxx1xx--
Requires Sync ver 22012 or higher - reset APIM in FORScan after either/both changes

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what is the easiest way to obtain the UNREAL screen on the new 2023? I would like to install the HEATED WHEEL and do not wanna change out the HVAC buttons. I would like to have the "soft button" for the heated wheel on the screen.
TIA
I don't think you can do one and not the other. You're game to change everything that's needed for the heated steering wheel, but not change out a simple HVAC cluster?

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think you can do one and not the other. You're game to change everything that's needed for the heated steering wheel, but not change out a simple HVAC cluster?
Actually on the 2023 it's only one small part behind the steering wheel that needs to be changed. You do not have to take apart the entire dash if you use the Unreal Theme since you can activate the heating from the screen at that point. On the other hand if you want the proper button (as it was designed) you have the buy the A/C module and take apart a good amount of the dash.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually on the 2023 it's only one small part behind the steering wheel that needs to be changed. You do not have to take apart the entire dash if you use the Unreal Theme since you can activate the heating from the screen at that point. On the other hand if you want the proper button (as it was designed) you have the buy the A/C module and take apart a good amount of the dash.
Oh nice! So Ford seriously put everything needed except the button and a simple swap behind the wheel? I guess saving $5 per truck is $5 million if you sell a million trucks...