Under $100 Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I picked up this can for $15 and still have some left. After blacking out my 3rd break light and my side mirror reflectors. Looks great now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 153

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try adding the: Locking Fuel Plug (8U5Z-9C268-B)
Re posting a good suggestion for New Guy. I bought one online for under 20.00. It gives you peace of mind that no jealous bastard is going to sugar your tank or kype your petrol.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
.....reviving dead thread. how is the reception with the cravenspeed 50 cal bullet antenna, particularly with regard to am stations? (sports talk radio nut) currently have the eurostyle 13" and am happy with the reception, but like the looks of the bullet.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I actually updated the OP not too long ago but forgot to bring it ttt. The bullet antenna is a slight improvement over the original stubby. I've noticed I can turn HD radio back on and it won't cut in and out of that. I'll check on the AM stations.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I need to do the taillight edge mod. Looks great. Also, IHaveGas, did you clear coat after that Rustoleum lens tint?