Under $100 Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
who the **** has a hundred dollars left over after buying this truck? shit, i cant even afford the gas.
how i spent last weekend.....

$155 as of yesterday. Not the most expensive tank, but damn close. The computer said I used 35.7 gallons but I only put in 31...:wtf:

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got some more didn't see these on the list

Alpha 1 FOX Shock Guard Protector- $99 don't know if thats worth 99 though.

Alpha1 Spindle Gussets- $99 if you can weld i think this is a good one I have some on the way.

ORP 76000 LOWRANCE GPS Mount- $99 if you have a gps

Lowrance GPS Mount for the Ford Raptor & F-150 | Raptor Performance Group- $99once again if you have a gps

Outlaw Raptor Hood Light mount. Bolt on.- $89 some light mounts

ICON Ford Raptor Shock Wraps Neoprene Coil Over Shock Cover- $73.48 if you got shocks keep them protected i think they would wok with any 3.0's

I will ty to find some more

Last edited:

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BadlanzHPE stainless steel Y-pipe and cutoff plate: $57. Weld it in yourself and it makes for a nice, cheap way to run open headers or cap it off and run stock exhaust.

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the $2 Blackened Edges on Tail Lights mod. Turned out good. I only missed a couple little spots.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 127

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No just forum picture posting from iPhone. I think out of the 100 pictures I have posted here there are like 4 that are upright.