GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lebeljd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked with my dealer this morning, they said my 2018 order is scheduled for production August 8 and ETA to dealer is August 27th. They also gave me a VIN but it does not show up on any of the window sticker sites. I contacted Ford Service on FB but all they would tell me is my vehicle is "In Order Processing".

Should I be concerned that my sticker doesn't show yet, or is that normal? I seem to remember seeing somewhere it won't show up until about a week before it's built.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Checked with my dealer this morning, they said my 2018 order is scheduled for production August 8 and ETA to dealer is August 27th. They also gave me a VIN but it does not show up on any of the window sticker sites. I contacted Ford Service on FB but all they would tell me is my vehicle is "In Order Processing".

Should I be concerned that my sticker doesn't show yet, or is that normal? I seem to remember seeing somewhere it won't show up until about a week before it's built.

You are correct. About a week before.

You have a VIN, you are in about as good as shape you can be in this stage.

Big-Foot

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I got my 2017 a month ago and the sticker still does not show up on that site. It is also in Raptor Finder

Schmagagled

Reaction score
1FTFW1RG8JFA15391. I got my vin but not a build date. Can anyone help find the info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting...

When I run your VIN on the same site I use to get my window sticker it says access for that VIN has been restricted.

Where you have an "8" in your VIN mine shows a "1".

S.

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is also Priority Code 01. I think the dealer likes me.
If you read the detailed info in the Ordering sticky on this website, it states that once your unit is assigned a VIN, the priority code no longer means a thing. Can anybody shed any light on this? My 2018 order, which has a VIN and is scheduled for production August 8th, also has a priority code of 01.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you read the detailed info in the Ordering sticky on this website, it states that once your unit is assigned a VIN, the priority code no longer means a thing. Can anybody shed any light on this? My 2018 order, which has a VIN and is scheduled for production August 8th, also has a priority code of 01.

I had a VIN assigned and was Code 10. The following week I got moved to Code 01. I'm sure there a reason.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The 01 priority code pushed you to the head of the allocation line, which got you into the queue for a build date. Once you have the build date you no longer need the priority code.

Best wishes for the build.

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 01 priority code pushed you to the head of the allocation line, which got you into the queue for a build date. Once you have the build date you no longer need the priority code.

Best wishes for the build.

Thanks for the clarification and the b/w.