Treypal's Raptor Parts Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tragik

Reaction score
Bump stop kit

If bumpstop kit is complete and just needs some Nuts and bolts I'll take it if you can deliver to el paso tx on your way back to corpus. And will your strike pads work on stock leaf springs since u were running deavers? heard somewhere here that their diff not sure though.

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the shocks from and when did you purchase them?

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Where did you get the shocks from and when did you purchase them?

Direct from ICON. I got them 3-1-13. Installed them. Drove to SoCal from Corpus Christi TX. Drove into Mexico. Did 30 miles of dirt, and wrecked. They're literally brand new.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Also. I changed the price on the bumpstop kit to reflect that I'm keeping the actual bump stops, and am only selling the frame reinforcement.

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trey,

I might be interested in the Deaver's How long did you run them? any sag in them yet? Also anyway you could bring those Deavers to CO with ya?

PM if you would!

Thanks
James

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably 20k. The deavers have to go freight. I can probably get everything to RPGs shop and have them ship for you.

I am looking for +3 to work with what I have in mind, do you know if you can add a leaf to these to make them a +3 or is it a completly different spring set up?