FS: Lots of Gen 3 Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trucks sold so bunch of Gen 3 parts available.

If you're interested shoot me a PM.

Local pickup preferred but can split shipping on most items. The skids and fmic would be tough to ship as the original shipping boxes were tore up so don’t have them anymore.

Prices are OBO

Brand new in box:

Foutz Half Tie Rod Kit (black) - $425
Builtright Industries Seat Back Tech Plate MOLLE Kit (2) - $375
Cobb Tuning FMIC Black - $1200

Used:
KrazyhouseCustoms - Black Spare Tire Bed Mount w/ SDHQ Y strap - $400
RPG Bed Support - $250
Foutz Rear Spring Spacer 1/2” - $200
Cobb Carbon fiber Air Scoop w/ new intake scoop bracket and Drop in filter w/ cleaner kit - $275
Cobb Accessport v3 -$600
Magnaflow Catback Exhaust - $1500

Last edited:

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at the IS500 or M3. Haven't decided yet.
I say M3. The IS500 is equivalent to my wife's M340i (baby M3) and though it's a great car, its no M3. We test drove both the IS500 and M340i, bought the M340i because of the interior was much more modern than the IS500.

Shortly after buying the M340i, we found out we're having a kid. Once she's done with maternity leave, we hope to pick up an X3M Comp.

OP
OP
pandonsf

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say M3. The IS500 is equivalent to my wife's M340i (baby M3) and though it's a great car, its no M3. We test drove both the IS500 and M340i, bought the M340i because of the interior was much more modern than the IS500.

Shortly after buying the M340i, we found out we're having a kid. Once she's done with maternity leave, we hope to pick up an X3M Comp

Nice, yea i'm leaning more M3, IS500 seemed different since i dont' see many around my area but I still have two kids in front facing seats so need some space. The truck has been great from that aspect, but parking in the city and commuting isn't the greatest.

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice, yea i'm leaning more M3, IS500 seemed different since i dont' see many around my area but I still have two kids in front facing seats so need some space. The truck has been great from that aspect, but parking in the city and commuting isn't the greatest.
You should seriously consider the X3M. A little bit more space than M3, same engine (S58, which is a beautiful engine and masterpiece), AWD and easy around town. Stay away from the V8s (X5M is nice, but that engine is trash), BMW hasn't learned how to make a reliable one yet.

If you're shopping at a dealership, let me know which one. The company I work for manufactures a lot of tools for BMW North America so I know a few guys at each dealerships across the country. They're in service but they usually can put me in contact with someone from sales.

OP
OP
pandonsf

pandonsf

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should seriously consider the X3M. A little bit more space than M3, same engine (S58, which is a beautiful engine and masterpiece), AWD and easy around town. Stay away from the V8s (X5M is nice, but that engine is trash), BMW hasn't learned how to make a reliable one yet.

If you're shopping at a dealership, let me know which one. The company I work for manufactures a lot of tools for BMW North America so I know a few guys at each dealerships across the country. They're in service but they usually can put me in contact with someone from sales.
Thanks! Once I narrow it down will definitely shoot you a PM.

8250_RPM

Reaction score
M3 for sure. I traded my G80 6MT in for the Raptor recently. While I really enjoyed the M3, it just felt too sterile even with the manual. I think BMW lost that ‘magic’ with their M cars. Everything is an M car just like every Merc is an AMG. To each his own, and I wish you luck finding the right one. That said, the M3 makes the IS500 seem boring so can’t go wrong with an M3 when comparing the two. Just my $0.02.