TRanny decided to take a s***.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, if they look for it they will be able to tell. It just depends on whether or not they decide to look.

I got my truck back from the dealer two weeks ago from a bad main control sending unit in the trans. Man am I glad I didn't load a tune. They would have likely blamed that for the failure.

They even told you they looked for a tune didn't they?

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
I have a feeling this is from the wear and tear of the hard shifts that people are having. By the way people describe it, it sounds like enough after a while to tear crap up

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know not everyone can do this but for the last 20 years I have considered every truck I have owned No Powertrain Warranty. Not an issue for me because if you play you gotta pay – this is a gasser so it is not really a high hp truck like my others still have modified it. May think that I am sick but it goes back to the oil burner days---if it goes out then it is a chance to upgrade!!!!