Traded my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... i just traded my Raptor. Great truck and fun to drive, wanted a change and something a little lower to the ground for personal reasons I won't get into.
If you are interested, it is at Lake Chevrolet in Lewistown PA. Has 30k miles on it and was babied while I owned it.
37PP, power tech and pano roof, plus, PPF on the front with an Undercover Flex trifold hard tonneau. I left the wiring for the lights behind the lower grill (rigid connectors), plus the inner fog was upgraded with a Pro SR-M driving light. Otherwise, stock.
They have it listed for $74,988, which I think is reasonable.
I ended up with a 2023 Sierra Denali 1500 Diesel. Almost an even trade with the discount on the GMC.
I may be back in the future...

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I
Well... i just traded my Raptor. Great truck and fun to drive, wanted a change and something a little lower to the ground for personal reasons I won't get into.
If you are interested, it is at Lake Chevrolet in Lewistown PA. Has 30k miles on it and was babied while I owned it.
37PP, power tech and pano roof, plus, PPF on the front with an Undercover Flex trifold hard tonneau. I left the wiring for the lights behind the lower grill (rigid connectors), plus the inner fog was upgraded with a Pro SR-M driving light. Otherwise, stock.
They have it listed for $74,988, which I think is reasonable.
I ended up with a 2023 Sierra Denali 1500 Diesel. Almost an even trade with the discount on the GMC.
I may be back in the future...
I’ve been to the 1000yard range out there its awesome! Nice heads up on the used Rap.
That denali diesel is whisper quite for an oil burner . Very impressive .

OP
OP
Syberspace

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I

I’ve been to the 1000yard range out there its awesome! Nice heads up on the used Rap.
That denali diesel is whisper quite for an oil burner . Very impressive .
Got 30 mpg on the way home too! 180 miles and cruising about 75-80. Crazy efficient.
Need to look up that range. Didn't know that. Thanks.