GEN 2 Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noblesramair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been using the Peragon covers for the last three trucks I have owned and I never had an issues. As a matter of fact I have recommended them to four of my friends who love them. I order mine with the double locking feature. I like how it retracts and also the quick remove feature. It comes in handy when I need all of my bed space such as when I am helping someone move. I also like that is can be open or closed without opening the tailgate. I think I paid around $650 for my last one (standard black) when I ordered it and it had free shipping. If you decide to order, mention you saw it on the F150online forum and I think they give a 10% discount. If you have any question their customer service is top notch.
Tone

Thanks brother! I'm really thinking i'm going to go this route as the price is good especially with the 10% discount plus I really like the paint match feature. I would definitely do the double lock also especially since its only $29 extra. Now I just need the truck, lol!

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I've never even heard of the Peragon. I've always wanted something that works well with dirt bikes but couldn't find anything... this is the first one I've ever seen that can be easily removed when putting bikes in and still has all the roll-up features.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered the factory hard cover. Does anyone know which hard cover Ford is using on this truck?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My only question is why are you helping people to move? Will people now expect me to help them move now that I'm getting a truck? I'm actually just kidding but people do tell me that happens when you have a truck. Is this true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want some advice? Act like your shit don't stink because you got the most badass truck on the block. When they ask you for help, tell them "No man, got a Raptor event that weekend, bruh"

You may have to find new friends, but at least you won't have to move anybody!!!

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been using the Peragon covers for the last three trucks I have owned and I never had an issues. As a matter of fact I have recommended them to four of my friends who love them. I order mine with the double locking feature. I like how it retracts and also the quick remove feature. It comes in handy when I need all of my bed space such as when I am helping someone move. I also like that is can be open or closed without opening the tailgate. I think I paid around $650 for my last one (standard black) when I ordered it and it had free shipping. If you decide to order, mention you saw it on the F150online forum and I think they give a 10% discount. If you have any question their customer service is top notch.
Tone

How water proof are the covers?

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How water proof are the covers?

I have had different covers in the past. No folding cover is completely waterproof but are fairly water resistant. The Peragon is about par for the course. You may get some leakage around the rear edge or sides in really heavy rains but I have kept luggage and supplies in the back with no issues. If you really want waterproof I would suggest a hardtop.

Tone

Last edited:

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had different covers in the past. No folding cover is completely waterproof but are fairly water resistant. The Peragon is about par for the course. You may get some leakage around the rear edge or sides in really heavy rains but I have kept luggage and supplies in the back with no issues. If you really want waterproof I would suggest a hardtop.

Tone

Thank you for the info, I may consider the hardtop but I don't care for the look of them.

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess from what I see posted that a tonneau cover from a 2013 will not fit on a 2017, correct???