GEN 2 To buy, or not to buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't metioned to be a joke a we are in the age of technology where every generation of vehicle is becoming more and more advanced. Are some of the nannies completely unnecessary sure. But your gas guzzling dinosaur is obsolete.

Didn't really get the camel reference but it reminds me of smoking and the good ole days.

Sorry for giving an opinion on a public Internet forum...

TScozz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't metioned to be a joke a we are in the age of technology where every generation of vehicle is becoming more and more advanced. Are some of the nannies completely unnecessary sure. But your gas guzzling dinosaur is obsolete.

Didn't really get the camel reference but it reminds me of smoking and the good ole days.

More reason to make people pay and register before making an idiotic comment on a "public internet forum."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I love my gas guzzling dinosaur at 2 bucks a gal. who gives a ****

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Opinions are great. Calling the Gen1 obsolete is retarded. You most definitely can keep those kinds of opinions to yourself because you obviously don't know WTF you are talking about.

And I usually reserve the use of the camel for absolute BS posts.......

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am waiting until at least 2018. Too much new and unproven. I want to see what issues come up and how they are corrected.

I have a vision that 2020 will be the one to see

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

More reason to make people pay and register before making an idiotic comment on a "public internet forum."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Another example of intolerance of non-Gen 1 talk

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had place #1 in line with my dealer at $500 over invoice and decided to keep my 2013. I have 26,800 miles on her and there is nothing I'd change. Decided to replace the defective Roll-X cover and maybe add a front bumper. Added up the mods I made to the 2013 and knew I'd do the same to the 2017 so I'm waiting. Maybe a 2018 or later, don't know.