GEN 2 Tinted windows on Lightning Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andrewthomas

Reaction score
Mine is 15%, percentage to match will vary depending on the film manufacturer

Don't forget to put a clear ceramic overlay on the rear windows and windshield if you want to really keep heat out

View attachment 270174
Thanks for the insight! I've gone for a 15% tint, considering variations among film manufacturers. Your tip about a clear ceramic overlay on rear windows and the windshield for enhanced heat reduction is appreciated.
Also I tell you about my car tinting which one is doing from Tint on wheels and this company is doing best tinting and now looking good.
Any specific recommendations for brands or types of clear ceramic overlays?
Also, any notable benefits or challenges you encountered with the 15% tint, and how has it held up over time?

Last edited:

Andrewthomas

Reaction score
Tinted windows on a Lightning Blue vehicle add style, privacy, and UV protection while reducing glare and heat inside the car. It's crucial to comply with local regulations for tinting.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight! I've gone for a 15% tint, considering variations among film manufacturers. Your tip about a clear ceramic overlay on rear windows and the windshield for enhanced heat reduction is appreciated.
Also I tell you about my car tinting which one is doing from Tint on wheels and this company is doing best tinting and now looking good.
Any specific recommendations for brands or types of clear ceramic overlays?
Also, any notable benefits or challenges you encountered with the 15% tint, and how has it held up over time?
Bingo
1706805606538.png