"The Yeti" - 2013 Raptor build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cvalue

Reaction score
This thread is to stake my claim for whenever my '13 Oxford White Supercab Raptor gets here. As of today, it's still unscheduled to be built by Ford.

This will be a true build thread, with updates starting when Ford actually builds my truck :emotions122::banghead::emotions122::banghead:.

I have a list of unique mods which will make my Raptor look very different than anything that has been popularized thus far.

If you want a clue, it's basically going to be the total opposite of my current Raptor's theme.

I'm looking forward to seeing what truck looks like, and I hope you are too.

Mmmmmm.... from murdered out, to ghosted out; always wanted to see an all white rig. Looking forward to it, too. Though, if there's any way you could go all white matte, it would really scratch an itch.

Banned
Reaction score
wait, your getting a '13?!
holy crap where have i been.

good choice on white.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Mmmmmm.... from murdered out, to ghosted out; always wanted to see an all white rig. Looking forward to it, too. Though, if there's any way you could go all white matte, it would really scratch an itch.

Matte white... now that would be interesting! The new beast won't be quite ghosted out, hopefully a little more creative than that. Some contrast and color splash. I have said too much already.

wait, your getting a '13?!
holy crap where have i been.

good choice on white.

Ordered it 8/11 . Hopefully see it by Christmas
Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
in all seriousness... are you keeping anything from your current Raptor? And are you trading in your rap, or are you going to sell it on here?? (Or the TY forum?)

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
in all seriousness... are you keeping anything from your current Raptor? And are you trading in your rap, or are you going to sell it on here?? (Or the TY forum?)

Trading in at 52,000 miles. If finances allow I will not be saving any of the mods from my current truck and starting over .

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

rbarn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a cool jacked up white raptor with black accents and whipple sticker in the back window the other day. It looked really cool. The contrasting white/black popped.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hold on a minute..........You dont like black???? Let me guess......hard to keep pretty???

Is yours still a street queen. (mine is still a street queen :bawl::goofy_batman:) I have only had it in 4x4 once in 32,000 miles. The woman drives it way more than I do.