The Fast Lane Truck 2017 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice but I'm satisfied with the truck I have. I'll put the money I save into it rather than buy the new one. Personally I think the 17 is fugly. Now the interior.... I'm quite jealous of that part. Don't let these guys beat you up over your boss.... I still love that car and it was awesome when it came out. But as for the truck... No regrets on keeping mine and besides, my old lady wouldn't let me trade in if I wanted to lol.

This is how to respond. :favorites13: Not the typical trolling responses we have here in the '17 board.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raise your hand if you actually own a raptor [emoji870], and now if you're just a jealous bitch, randy that's your part raise your hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raise your hand if you actually own a raptor [emoji870], and now if you're just a jealous bitch, randy that's your part raise your hand.

Not me man. I'm looking forward to the all new Gen II...:banana-mario:

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not me man. I'm looking forward to the all new Gen II...:banana-mario:

You'll never own a raptor, they've been around since 2010, if you were going to own one you would have had one by now and maybe know a little more about them then the jack shit you know now. How does jealousy taste randy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk