The End of Sonoma's 2013 Raptor SVT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Holy cow Sonoma, you don't do anything half-ass, do ya. Glad to hear your physical injuries were not to severe. Dealing with the mental aspect of any accident can take a little longer to recover from, don't beat yourself up, shit happens.

I'm going to miss your enthusiastic posts and watching the progress of your build. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hoping that you come back stronger than ever.

Battlefront

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sonoma,so sorry to hear about this and glad you are ok. As so many have said,stuff is just stuff and can be replaced and in life sometimes sh*t happens.
But you need to be strong and not let this beat you up mentally. You need to just dust yourself off and get back in the game.
And after reading all your posts on here since the beginning I'm confident you won't have a problem doing that!!!

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're okay Lane! The truck can (will?) be replaced. When that happens, let me know, and we'll go tear it up at Prairie City... making sure we knock a few back in honor of the truck that opened up your world to off roading, and the greatest group of truck enthusiasts out there.

Here's to Lane's truck...which showed up to its first OHV park with the dealership's paper floor mats still in it, and which kept her safe when she needed it most... :cheers:
IMG_1071.jpg

OP
OP
sonoma

sonoma

Dispatch
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Okay. It definitely got tears in my eyes seeing that picture. :)

I'm very grateful. At the same time, I will miss the truck. I want to keep a souvenir or two from it (any ideas?)

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay. It definitely got tears in my eyes seeing that picture. :)

I'm very grateful. At the same time, I will miss the truck. I want to keep a souvenir or two from it (any ideas?)

Make a bed outta the bed? seen cool coffee tables made from the engine. But those are all big things. Maybe make an office chair from one of the seats?

Chavante

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DAAAAAMN... thx for sharing.... we all take risks far from civilization but thats why we drive raptors and have buddies at FRF! Look forward to seeing your new setup.... maybe black....? Good luck, with death is rebirth, show us the new rap soon!