The Aftermath

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@MDJAK How do you like the x3? I have a 19 Rzr Turbo S and love it but wonder how it compares to the x3. The can ams are bad ass! I’ve had several renegades over the years and they make one hell of a machine!

I have never had one before other than my Outlander 1000 which I liked. I rented RZRs in Moab last year, a 2 and 4 seater. They were awesome but when we got home I saw an article in The NY Times about how many of them went up in flames. That in itself didn’t scare me off, but the fact they did nothing and still have not re-engineered it, and they hid the issue from the consumer product safety commission, resulting in huge fines, turned me off to Polaris.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I envy you people that have acre of lands to play with. Here in the Bay Area, if there's a free space, there's a tent on it. You could own a 2 million dollar condominium and there would be six tents set up across the street from you! No land to play here.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I envy you people that have acre of lands to play with. Here in the Bay Area, if there's a free space, there's a tent on it. You could own a 2 million dollar condominium and there would be six tents set up across the street from you! No land to play here.
Come on, man! Few hundred miles away, or less, and you’ve got more desert, etc to ride on than almost any place. I’m in NY and there is no place to ride.

FDHog

Full Access Member
Reaction score

HaHa. you keep electing people like Pelosi, what do you expect.
I'd like to get one of those bad boys for surf fishing the beaches south of me.

MDJAK, upstate or L.I.?
I'm originally from NYC.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HaHa. you keep electing people like Pelosi, what do you expect.
I'd like to get one of those bad boys for surf fishing the beaches south of me.

MDJAK, upstate or L.I.?

I'm originally from NYC.

born and raised in Bronx. Lived in Queens, Bklyn Heights, now Westchester since 1989.