Texas Raptor Run questions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike TexaSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm registered. And ready to give my raptor a proper beating.

What do I need? How many people can be inside truck during the run. Tips for not destroying my paint?

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bubba Rope comes to mind. I bought one after getting the joy of experiencing Treypal's. World of difference over the normal snatch strap. Get a GPS and on your first lap, have your passenger mark all of the hazards so you know when to slow down. You want some beer, firewood, food and a camping spot away from Greg :lol2:

Blue painters tape on your A Pillars will help protect a bit. Other than that, a good wax job so you can buff out the pin striping after the run. Staying on the course helps too.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No that is sugar britches (chris foster) camel.. I was talking about the ones by the shop.. The "nice" one that actually let you pet and get close without drooling all over you..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So a tow strap and a stock raptor. How about passengers?

Hey Mike,

I know your company from the CTS-V world, welcome to the Raptor. As far as the TRR, I do not recommend more than one passenger. The rear seat is not off road friendly.

As far as mods, you really only need to bump up the perch to mid, other than that all you need are the required items, helmet, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, tow strap etc.