Test drove a SCrew today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
You're paying $1114 a month for a truck? :roflsquared:

I was just thinking that! HAhahaaaa. DAMN! I am only paying $580 mo for 5 years but the wife who makes the money and pays all the bills pays more so it should be done in 3 years if all goes as it always has.
I love the sales line, What do you want your payment to be? I always say. $100 a month, I'll drive out today! AHhahaaaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
I can imagine a lot of people choose to consolidate all debt around a vehicle when they get a 3% loan. Why pay 5%-10% on other debts when you can use the sale of your previous car to pay them all off, and then get on a 3% program that gets rid of the new car in 5 years? Short of a home loan, a car loan is pretty much the best rate you're going to get (a car is great collateral). Yeah, the vehicle will be completely upside down for a long time, but you're not really financing *the vehicle* at the point. Just make sure you're going to be happy with the car for most of the loan term. Heck at 3%, I imagine that 60k loan is right side up in 3 years.

And BTW the Pentagon Federal Credit Union does 2.99% loans with decent credit. If you don't qualify you can join "Voices for America's Troops" and donate $10 or $15 to them to qualify (and support a good cause). See https://www.penfed.org/howToJoin/overview.asp

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I was just thinking that! HAhahaaaa. DAMN! I am only paying $580 mo for 5 years but the wife who makes the money and pays all the bills pays more so it should be done in 3 years if all goes as it always has.
I love the sales line, What do you want your payment to be? I always say. $100 a month, I'll drive out today! AHhahaaaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

Ha ha. I tell them the same thing.:jester:

My payment is under $550... $13K down, financed over 6 years at 3.99%.

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to Houston to get my S Crew Raptor. After about a week of back and forth calls I was able to order one for 2,000 under sticker. I also called around to other dealerships and I was told multiple times that they wouldnt even consider selling it for below sticker.

I financed mine for 4.49% through USAA for 72 months and I pay 700 a month.