Test drove a SCrew today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not likely. SVT's are typically on the excluded list when it comes to incentives. You may have to order one to get it at invoice.

This was my experience in PA. They won't deal very much on the Raptors on their lots, or the ones coming in, but they will order one for you at or near invoice. But, I really had to work to even get that on an ordered one. Good luck! Don't forget to consider Randy on here as well. He has magical powers and has access to Raptors that are already built, which might mean not much waiting at all! :happy107:

HookEm

Reaction score
I managed a $62K loan (lot of aftermarket stuff included) at 3.02% for 60 months with no money down through BofA. They also offered 3.86% for 72 months. Long story short - there are some good financing deals out there right now.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I managed a $62K loan (lot of aftermarket stuff included) at 3.02% for 60 months with no money down through BofA. They also offered 3.86% for 72 months. Long story short - there are some good financing deals out there right now.

So you should be upside down for only 58-59 months on that loan?:waytogo:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
SOB's I put 15k down in cash and they still gave me a ****** rate.

HAHaaaaaaa. I am OLD! I Also put down a CHUNK of CHANGE. $12K from my Trade and another $8k from here abd there. So 20K I guess? I never even had a hit on my credit report! So I guess if ya put down enough they don't care WHO ya are.

BDRAG