take offs from lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drj.raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

sometimes I like to take off from lights pretty quick if other person is being a ****. only thing is some suvs and trucks are getting pretty quick. any ideas how to keep and edge on them.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

sometimes I like to take off from lights pretty quick if other person is being a ****. only thing is some suvs and trucks are getting pretty quick. any ideas how to keep and edge on them.

That's the one big reason I Whippled!

The stock Raptor is not any faster or quicker than my 97 with 350 cid. 2 Dr. Tahoe was.

It's just one hell of a nice truck glad I went Raptor and will never go back. LOL

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
******** thread. Why do you need to take off fast to show up another ****? ****!

OP
OP
drj.raptor

drj.raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just cause its fun to see the look on peoples faces when they get shot down specially by a truck when they don't expect it... I just think its funny. no reason to get pissy bout it.

JJ f150harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put some loud ass exhaust and scare the shit out of them, u don't need to worry about speed:):).

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just cause its fun to see the look on peoples faces when they get shot down specially by a truck when they don't expect it... I just think its funny. no reason to get pissy bout it.

I can see some fun in it in a safe condition. But you just admitted to flooring it off the line at a light on what would most likely be a rural area, to have 4 lane roads at a light, all the while looking backwards at a **** and not paying attention to where you're headed. None of theses are safe practices or under a safe environment....
:wizserious:

I must have worn my grumpy pants today....

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you "race" someone off the line and they don't even know it? I bet you passed an exotic on the freeway yesterday and flashed your hazards to let them know that you "won".