SVT Raptor "Eyes of God" Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
X

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The illumination project is 100% officially dialed in as of tonight.

Funny thing is I ended up hitting two police cars tonight with the eyes of god by accident running laser in town and luckily didn't get pulled over.

OP
OP
X

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Twas the weight of your 4 immense lights on your light bar that kept your Raptor shiny side up! You're lucky you have friends like me and Brian who got you into that tight and narrow and also got you out. Right side up :D

Dan, seriously all kidding aside, if you, Brian and his buddy weren't there I would have a mangled truck right now.

I was so happy I gave everyone a hug that day because I was very close to messing this fine vehicle up.

Thanks again for helping me get out of that.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dan, seriously all kidding aside, if you, Brian and his buddy weren't there I would have a mangled truck right now.

I was so happy I gave everyone a hug that day because I was very close to messing this fine vehicle up.

Thanks again for helping me get out of that.

That's what friends are for Tim. :) Especially when offroading - we have to look out for each other and others (like guys who break down on the trail).

free_hugs_wideweb__470x323,0.jpg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tim I'm going to move this to the lights subforum. When yer done with it, we'll take a look and see if its KB ready (KB is more for step-by-step / how-to guides).

Can't wait to see!

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need the 6.2 or the new 8.6L upgrade because when I turn the lights on the thrust pushes my truck backwards.

That's how I got out of that wash.

Photon powered Raptor <G>. Beats a 6.2! <GG>

Babu

OP
OP
X

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is some teaser photos: MODS, I can resize if need be but kept large for MAX effect.

These are Iphone photos in the dark so sucky quality, however you can see what I saw when I was behind the wheel an hour ago.

Silvania Silverstar H13 (9008) LOW beams:

file.jpg

Silvania Silverstar H13 (9008) HIGH Beams

file.jpg

"Eyes of God" HID Driving Lights

file.jpg

"Eyes of God" HID Driving Lights and HID Long Range Lights

file.jpg

"Eyes of God" HID Driving Lights and HID Long Range Lights

file.jpg

Facing truck, 25-30 feet in front of rig

file.jpg

Still not convinced I have them aimed correctly but so far so good.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gheeze-o-pete!!! Eyes of God I reckon. Got some whitetails I would like to hit with those... maybe they would stay off the road if they were blind <G>.

Babu

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I warned you guys!

i'm not getting a lightbar - I'm just going to follow Tim ;)

Stare at this pic and you'll get an idea of the intensity of Candlepower Guy :D

blinding-light-4.jpg