SVC's Smurfrunner, The video!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Excellent video! Love the choice of music.

So can you still get the car seats in the back? Hahaha

Yukon Joe

Nah, I just harness them in and they love. I don't think all the other soccer moms like how loud it is tho.

Jarrett

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah, I just harness them in and they love. I don't think all the other soccer moms like how loud it is tho.

Jarrett

Oh come on, the soccer moms secretly love it. Gives them a certain sensation they've been missing for years. :hitit: They just act like they hate it, or it's their jealous camry driving husbands that don't like it.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Jarrett
I like how they all show up in their four wheel drive navigator, but have never even used that button.

Yukon Joe

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh come on, the soccer moms secretly love it. Gives them a certain sensation they've been missing for years. :hitit: They just act like they hate it, or it's their jealous camry driving husbands that don't like it.

Ain't that the truth.

And have you ever noticed all Camry's seem to have the infamous Camry dent. I swear every Camry I see has dent on the bumper somewhere.

Juiced4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth.

And have you ever noticed all Camry's seem to have the infamous Camry dent. I swear every Camry I see has dent on the bumper somewhere.

The dent always seems to be on the right rear bumper. Especially if its a gold Camry. See them day in and day out.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great video guys! Love the color, didn't Audi offer a RS4 in that color ;) Looks way better on a raptor!

Thanks AJ,

Ya Audi use to make a color called Nogaro Blue on the old S4's, it was just a little bit darker.

Jarrett

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome truck. Suspension is incredible. Sounds great, too. What's under the hood?