Surprise i broke something again!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
plane and simple it is not robust enough. maybe just beef it up because mine suck and are week. I have only needed it a few times on snow and I'm s o l in a 58k truck that's unexceptable.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

have little ball bearings at the end of each spline so it rolls into place and not grind into place.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep... Just talked to corey... They changed the pinion bearings in the rear.. His suggestion was getting a donor 2010 axle casing and using all the 2012 components (axles, spider gears, eld) and use 2010 ring, pinion and bearings.. Problem solved..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
7a4uzyde.jpg

5yja3etu.jpg

Iwe??? Who needs iwe?!

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep... Just talked to corey... They changed the pinion bearings in the rear.. His suggestion was getting a donor 2010 axle casing and using all the 2012 components (axles, spider gears, eld) and use 2010 ring, pinion and bearings.. Problem solved..

Ok I admit it, you lost me. How would all that eliminate an IWE?

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh yeah.. IWE elimination... Since the torsen is the same as audi uses.. You can put a locking collar over hub teeth and axle teeth. Locking the hub and axle together.. Yes. There will be more wear and tear from more moving parts... Yes.. Loss in fuel mileage... No more broken IWE teeth...

Alex as far as not needing IWE to climb that snow.. You are right.. The vacuum lines you ripped of leaves your hubs locked all the time...